Missions require hard work. They also require suits (most of them anyway). Our Washable Flex Suit was designed to make all that hard work more comfortable, and look amazing at the same time!
So what makes them more comfortable than a traditional suit? To start off, the Washable Flex Suit is 45% Rayon, 50% Nylon, and 5% spandex. In other words, this suit is STRETCHY! That stretch provides a gigantic amount of mobility where a normal suit wouldn't, making biking, walking, service, and running from dogs so much more effective as a missionary.
The Washable Flex Suit is also a good option for all climates, as its lightweight material makes it bearable to wear in the heat and humidity. Layering with a sweater and/or a coat makes it perfect for snowy days.
With two pairs of pants, and the ability to wash both pants AND suit jacket, the Washable Flex Suit can last as long as you want it to. We even accounted for weight gain with a stretchy waistband to keep in all that mission food. And despite the increase in comfort, the Flex Suit still looks stylish and professional. With plenty of color options we are confident that we can find the perfect Washable Flex Suit for you!
note: some of the tags are mislabeled on how to wash your suit, reminder these suits are machine wash gentle with cold water or handwash.
Return Policy at a glance...
- Items can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase, if they are in resalable condition.
- After 30 days, items may only be returned for in-store credit. After 90 days, all sales are final.
- ALL CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- For a limited time, a shipping label will be provided for returns.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards