Do you ever wish your dress shirts could be as comfortable as your workout shirts? You're not alone! With all of the work missionaries put in on a daily basis, it can feel like a work out! That is why we have created the Robbins & Brooks 4-way Flex Dress Shirt, a shirt that looks like a high-end dress shirt but feels like your favorite workout shirt! The 4-way flex shirt stretches both horizontally and vertically. It is quick drying, moisture wicking, anti-microbial, non-iron, and stain resistant. Are we missing anything? They also feature our expandable collar (because what good is a 4-way stretch dress shirt with a collar that chokes you) as well as our upgraded hidden button down collar.
Since 1997, we've sold over 200,000 dress shirts to missionaries, so we've taken our sizing data and feedback from customers and created the perfect missionary fit. We sized the slim fit so that the smaller sizes up to neck size 16.5 have a more tapered waste, while the sizes above 17 still have a tapered fit but are a little more appropriate for larger guys. We also avoid the super-slim fit since missionaries tend to gain muscle mass as well as a little weight while they serve. This means that your missionary will look stylish but also appropriate throughout his missionary service and won't have to replace all of his shirts because they got too tight.
4-way stretch dress shirts on the market are being sold for anywhere between $45 to $128, while we sell them for $35.99 or 10 for $299. We also offer short sleeve while most options are only available in long sleeve.
Missions are hard enough, you might as well be comfortable!
Covered under our 2-Year Guarantee
Return Policy at a glance...
- Items can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase, if they are in resalable condition.
- After 30 days, items may only be returned for in-store credit. After 90 days, all sales are final.
- ALL CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- For a limited time, a shipping label will be provided for returns.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards