Merino Wool Bottom Black
Looking to keep your legs toasty warm? If so, look no further because you have found in our Black Merino Wool Bottom the ultimate in softness and warmth. There's a reason why these are our best-selling bottom, and that's because they consistently deliver when you need them too. Perfect to layer underneath your dresses and skirts for all day warmth.
- Flat lock seams allow for ultimate comfort, preventing chafing and allowing your clothes to move with you. Flat lock seams are stronger, helping your garments last.
- A gusset is a diamond shaped piece of fabric sewn into a garment to add breadth or reduce stress in a particular area. Common areas where gussets can be found are at the shoulders, underarms, hem, and crotch.
- All of our Merino garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an 'as new' appearance. They won't shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment.
- This garment has a high rise, which sits at or just below the belly button.
- Full length bottoms with standard inseams.
To learn more about the benefits and features of merino wool, check out our blog here.
100% Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers, UPF Rating 50+
Made in China