Looking to keep your legs toasty warm? If so, look no further because you have found in our Black Merino Wool Bottom the ultimate in softness and warmth. There's a reason why these are our best-selling bottom, and that's because they consistently deliver when you need them too. Perfect to layer underneath your dresses and skirts for all day warmth.
- Flat lock seams allow for ultimate comfort, preventing chafing and allowing your clothes to move with you. Flat lock seams are stronger, helping your garments last.
- A gusset is a diamond shaped piece of fabric sewn into a garment to add breadth or reduce stress in a particular area. Common areas where gussets can be found are at the shoulders, underarms, hem, and crotch.
- All of our Merino garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an 'as new' appearance. They won't shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment.
- This garment has a high rise, which sits at or just below the belly button.
- Full length bottoms with standard inseams.
To learn more about the benefits and features of merino wool, check out our blog here.
100% Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers, UPF Rating 50+
Made in China
Return Policy at a glance...
- Items can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase, if they are in resalable condition.
- After 30 days, items may only be returned for in-store credit. After 90 days, all sales are final.
- ALL CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- For a limited time, a shipping label will be provided for returns.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards