This Cream Merino Wool Midweight Top is a well fitted princess cut women's crew that provides cozy warmth and spectacular comfort day in and day out. You'll find yourself going to this top when the cold settles in and your synthetic undershirt just won't do. The amazing benefits of Merino will have you wishing you had this top sooner! The perfect base layer to wear underneath your tops, dresses and sweaters!
- Tagless labeling ends the need for a traditional tag. Tagless garments allow for increased comfort by eliminating the itching and scratching associated with a traditional tag.
- Princess seams are rounded seams that are sewn into women's shirts or blouses. These seams add shaping or a tailored fit to closely follow a woman's shape.
- Flat lock seams allow for ultimate comfort, preventing chafing and allowing your clothes to move with you. Flat lock seams are stronger, helping your garments last.
- All of our Merino garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an 'as new' appearance. They won't shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment.
To learn more about the features and benefits of Merino Wool, check out our blog here.
100% Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers, UPF Rating 50+
Return Policy at a glance...
- Items can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase, if they are in resalable condition.
- After 30 days, items may only be returned for in-store credit. After 90 days, all sales are final.
- ALL CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- For a limited time, a shipping label will be provided for returns.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards