We all have that idea of the perfect missionary. They're kind, always happy, always on time, always say the right thing at the right time, and never has a hair out of place. They're basically...
It is important to always look forward to the counsel and guidance of our latter-day prophet and apostles, but even more so in times of uncertainty and change. While the world is experiencing trial and hardship, you can find peace through adequately preparing yourself for General Conference and what the Spirit will whisper to you. Here is our list of ways to better prepare yourself for General Conference, which is intended to get the ball rolling, not be a definite list of guidelines. Try them out and see what happens!
- Dedicate yourself to truly listening
- Pray and think about questions you have
- Study past conference talks
- Keep a notebook or journal nearby during the talks
- Prepare in advance
- Share gospel-related messages on social media
- Develop gratitude
- Prepare your home and clear your schedule
- Pray to feel Heavenly Father's love
- Be ready to act on the answers you receive.
We would love to hear from you. If you have other ideas to add to this list or want to share a personal experience of your own, feel free to email us at email@example.com!