Our newest addition to the Robbins & Brooks shoe family is the Arthur Wing Tip. This shoe takes the cake in quality and durability. The Arthur is constructed using the Goodyear Welt. The Goodyear Welt is the oldest, most labor intensive, and most durable of the methods of handcract shoe construction. Our shoes are made one at a time using the best of materials.
Replacement rubber treads are included so they can be re-soled. In our day and age, we don't often talk about fixing our gear instead of throwing it out and buying new. With the advent of cheap shoes being manufactured out of China, "heritage shoes" (meaning shoes that are so well-made they could be re-soled generation after generation) became less popular. The idea of a well cared for, high-quality shoe is now making a huge comeback! Missionary Mall is a firm believer in creating mission gear that will last a mission, if not a life time! With these shoes, you can get them re-soled over and over and over!
Goodyear welted shoes can range anywhere between $270-$750, our price can't be beat at $239.
The Arthur Wing Tip includes a double leather sole for durablity and is topped off with a rubber outsole. The cork between the sole and insole will mold perfectly to your foot, just be sure to give them the time they need to be broken in! After a few weeks they'll feel just right.
The Full-grain leather is durable and comfortable, not to mention 100% WATERPROOF!
These shoes were built to last not just a mission, but a lifetime if they are cared for properly.
- Goodyear Welt
- Full-Grain Leather
- Slip Resistant
- Comes with replacement rubber treads
- Comes with replacement laces
Return Policy at a glance...
- Items can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase, if they are in resalable condition.
- After 30 days, items may only be returned for in-store credit. After 90 days, all sales are final.
- ALL CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- For a limited time, a shipping label will be provided for returns.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards