Merino Wool Socks
The right sock can make or break your day. Too thick and your toes will feel cramped and uncomfortable. Too thin and your feet will freeze all day. Have no fear! Our Merino Wool Socks combine the best of both worlds! It's thin enough to provide maximum comfort in your boot while the thermal properties of Merino Wool keep your feet nice and toasty all day long!
- Seamless toe creates a more comfortable fit on the foot, and prevents blisters from forming where the seam would be.
- Our Merino Wool garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an 'as new' appearance. They won't shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment.
- Full length sock cut up to the knee
78% Merino wool, 15% Spandex, 4% Nylon, 3% Polyester
Washing and Drying Instructions
- Turn Inside Out
- Wash with like colors
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle with a mild or wool-specific detergent
- Tumble dry low heat
- Store your wool in an airtight container when not in use
- Do not use a fabric softener - our wools are super soft already. Fabric softener coats the wool in chemicals that inhibit wool's natural wicking and thermal properties!
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach
- Do NOT use Bleach of any kind - Bleach destroys wool!