ALL SALES ON CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The Propet Brown Timpanogos features: Rugged Scotchgard treated, durable whole grain leather upper is great for harsh environments. Where hard, shiny leather would crack, this leather remains strong, supple, and flexible. Doesn't require shining. Can be cleaned and moisturized with waterproofing leather cream treatments such as Dansko Leather Cream, Doc Marten's Dubbin Wax, or Bear Grease. Sealtex waterproof bootie construction works with the waterproof leather to give two layers of waterproof protection, similar to high end hiking boots. The sole is the same design and material as a hiking boot. It features a lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for support and all-day comfort along with a self-cleaning rubber compound outsole that is very durable and designed for traction and shedding mud. Padded internal heel collar Propet exclusive "Rejuve" footbed is APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) approved to give total foot support and help to correct over pronation and supination. This alleviates foot, knee, and back pain by correctly aligning the foot.
Return Policy at a glance...
- Items can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase, if they are in resalable condition.
- After 30 days, items may only be returned for in-store credit. After 90 days, all sales are final.
- ALL CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- For a limited time, a shipping label will be provided for returns.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards